Friday, August 17, 2007

famous hip-hop star rajnikantha .....

this is an ode to the nameless stranger who hit on me like I've never been hit on in my life...and completely made my day...i suck at verse, but pl bear with me....
I was sitting there having coffee
When this really cute firangi hottie
Asked me for a smoke
And stayed on to tell a joke
About his friends' pup
And how he loves him so so much
And whether he should name it such and such

I loved him fleetingly for 5
And thanked him for stopping by
But hey ho and the jolly ho
I simply had to go....

and that was the end of that.... and no, we didnt exchange no's...dont even ask, it happens only to me....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol!! Good things come in small packages, and for a small span of time ;)

WriterLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.