Sunday, October 28, 2007

big girls do cry....

life is a bitch.....she takes away the little you have and then some....so my bro has decided to move out after his wedding...after he promised not to. with this i lose my idol, my confidant, my best friend.

this time i'm too tired to cry...too tired from crying over men who felt so right but were never meant to be, too tired from crying over men who shouldn't have been, too exhausted from being mad at the world when its me i hate.

whoever said big girls dont cry didn't mean it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Big girls or small... girls or boys.. everyone cries. Life is all about learning from the experiences. Moving out doesnt mean moving outta your life. I'm sure you know that..

Cheer up and look forward to that trekking thingy due this Nov.