Thursday, May 17, 2007

alice in wanderland.....

dying to travel but where to go? or rather how to go is my problem... i want to go to Bhutan but all the ppls i was orginally supposed to go with have dropped out...and i dont think its too safe to go by myself...
speaking of which i thought i would give myself a 2week backpacking trip to Europe as a 26th b'day present...yeah, i know...too expensive. plus i suddenly started freaking out about the whole being on my own thing. i mean im a loner and all but the thought of havng no one to talk to for 2weeks kinda didnt appeal to me... and im not exactly the kind of person who can strike up a conversation with strangers just like that.... so well that fell through...
now im planning goa again for my b'day (its a midlife crisis thing!!)...again lots of ppls droppng out n stuff...lets see, thats one trip i can make on my own...
the travel bug is biting hard and im itching all over....

No comments: