Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a project-in-process

thats me! its funny how the very things I used to think were sooo cool till like a while ago, I hate. No, its not the teeny bopper come of age thing that everyone goes through I'm talking about...I'm talking a couple of months ago...and its happening with a lot of things...
for ex, ppl who knew me a yr ago wouldnt recognise the 'far from the marrying crowd' attitude I have now...no siree not for me is the reply when anyone asks me if I'm gonna get married....
or for that matter, wanting to live on my own and have my own 'space'.... I used to be quiet the 'wall' as far relationships went....and was all about givng ppl space.... to the extent I was contemplating getting my own place, in Bangalore (!!!!) so I didnt have to contend with parents/whoeverelse and could have well, space! The lines are completely blurred now....
something in me seems to have let go of the rigidity and discipline I used to have earlier...and its not always a good thing....

No comments: