Friday, May 4, 2007

sultans of swing....

have the sultans of swing running in my head...its the sexiest song and is the top of my love list at the moment....a while ago I was crazy about smooth operator and before that rush by paula abdul...something about a powerful womans voice singing a love song... even a man singing about love although I tend to be very sceptical about a man expressing softer feelings.... who can dismiss the power of James Blunt's voice singing ur beautiful?.....
then again, I would so hate to have a man play or sing me a romantic song when he is wooing me...I'm so not romantic that way...wonder why my favourite songs are all romantic songs then....
I'm sitting here thinking about love songs while I wait for someone to clear my script so I can get on with my life...which constitutes going home and crashing out like a baby.....

No comments: