Friday, April 27, 2007

Hello Moto...

thats the ringtone on my phone at the moment which is a (no prizes for guessing) Motorola Slivr. And I know which model it is simply becos I have been asked it soooo many times not out of any love for gadgets. I know how slim it is, the pixels on the camera and the amount of space on my phone post downloads(free space)...too much information in my already overloaded brain.. and thrs a reason why I dont care too much for these figures....thats becos technology HATES me!
I mean I take pix on my phone and try to transfer onto the net...I cant do it. cos my wire thing that I got with the phone doesnt seem to wrk. I buy speakers to connect to my comp at work but apparently some port thing isnt compatible/doesnt work....I try to copy some stuff onto a flash drive (after a LOT of trial) and the damn file doesnt copy cos well...I DONTFREAKINGKNOW .... I flunked all of my computer papers in college...and even the simplest of tech like how many gb is my comp fails me......
ummm....I think I sound almost like the couple from 'Zen and the Art of...' goddam.....

No comments: