Wednesday, September 26, 2007

deadly poets society....

its one of those days where i want to jump around and do the birdie dance but since i cant im going to spend all my pent up energy trying to rhyme very badly....

i want to go on a holiday, its as simple as that
just me and myself
no ifs, no buts

nothing fancy...i'll settle for very less
someplace i can read my book
and be at one with my nothingness

a few places i could see
some music maybe.....

when this will be...i dont know...
sitting at my desk
is turning out to be such a bore!

3 comments:

Thingy said...

I like your style. Thank you kindly for letting me comment.

Unknown said...

The Writer lady is now becoming a Rhyming lady ;)

Erm.. isn't it a bit too soon to think about another getaway considering your posts on your not so long ago travels??

Yeh, cleavage sells.. noticed that a bit more in Bangy. I'm glad i'm no longer at the mercy of the ricks... or i'd be wishing the the unwishable.

Thingy said...

What makes my style unusual to you?