Saturday, September 29, 2007

here we go then...

so about this guy (see post below)....he was the typical "i've got silicon valley written all over me, so stand in awe of me mere mortal. also i am wanting early marriage" type....

after much persuasion and tears, i finally agree to meet the guy... and since i have only promised to meet him and have not said anything about being nice, i decide not to waste time... below are some snatches of conversation from that evening....yes, i'm usually this difficult....

him: so how angry do you get...
me: (silent- i have no clue what he expects me to say)
him: what do you do when you get angry...do u break plates or something....
me: (still silent)
his mother: he is waiting for you to say you don't get angry....
me: (more silence)
him: what makes you angry...
me: people asking me a lot of questions....

him: you cook
me: yeah, maggie...sometimes.....

him: you have passport?
me: (i wish i had thought of something smart to say) yeah...
him: but you have never been abroad??????????????????????????
me: (still wishing i had something smart to say) no...

him: you have any questions for me?
me: no. i dont do this too often...

a bit after this i think they got up and left... i dont remember..i had gone back to reading my book.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tch tch tch!! Should've given Mr. Silicon Valley the url to your blog ;)

m said...

looks!! conc on givin dirty nasty bhtiya luks so that the guy has nitemares after he leaves yr place :) other than that u did gud - keep up the gud work!

Santosh said...

lol.lol.

You know the next place this guy would have gone nride hunting, he would have started by asking..

1. Do you get angry if someone asks you a lot of questions?
2. Any other culinary skills other than dishin up hot maggi in 2 mins?

and you know the smart answer for

.
.
him: but you have never been abroad??????????????????????????
You : Never been married to a guy who would take me abroad :-)

Cheers~
Santosh !