Thursday, September 13, 2007

horray, horray, its a hol-holi-day....

umm...my second post today...fairly light day and im in no mood to particularly change that....we are coming up on a holiday tomo and im feeling v rested already....its funny how festivals are increasingly becoming more of a public nuisance than anything else....huge cut outs of st. mary and ganesha have been put up on my road...which is already v badly chocked...and tomo they are going to have 'arkestra' in the middle of the freaking road.... with loud filmy music, drunk men dancing on the streets and me gently stewing in the car stuck in a traffic jam that will last only about 2hrs when it normally takes me about 15min to reach home... so i shall just sit at home, put my feet up and shut out the world....

No comments: