Wednesday, September 19, 2007

men and other miscellaneous irritants....

so i wrote those big words fully aware of the fact that i could get those spellings wrong but hey im digressing....
how do you react to a msg whch says 'much success' after you have poured your heart out?.... so it happens like this...i meet nice burnedoutbanker turned planter boy on shoot....and thanks to sheer effort that we have spent 9hrs in his jeep in close proximity we chat....he seems interesting enough for me to contemplate holiday at his resort and i even progress to the point where i conned my friends into agreeing to go with me...i find out he is not boy but 40yr old man....i begin to have my doubts but voices shout down my concerns to not overthink as usual and ruin whatever this could be as usual....
and then in the middle of an sms-athon where i am pouring my heart out on finding my mr.sometimesright, i get well ...'wish you much success'..... grrr...
and you guess right...we haven't spoken since...what??... how was i supposed to respond to that...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Old men have a certain sense of humor don't you think?? ;)

Unknown said...

Men are asses?? :P Since when?? :O :O