Thursday, September 27, 2007

look at what the cat dragged in....

take a quick look around....chances are that nearly 25% of all matrimonial ads on the internet/ newspapers are mine....my parents are doing it with such passion i feel its a sin to stop them.... also the fact that they think i don't know makes it even tougher to confront them....
caught one of the 'ads' that my dad had left carelessly on the laptop...i don't remember the exact words but it was on the lines of "fair, simple, homely(!!?)"...you know the kinds that would make me turn in my grave if i were dead....
i kinda don't fault them though....what do they do..."5ft nothing, brown skinned, introvert, loves dancing and body piercings" won't exactly bring home the harvest....
i am just v averse to this whole 'match making process'.....speaking of which, i have to tell you about this specimen who actually turned up to 'see' me....but that will be a new post in itself....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:)

And that's how it goes isn't it.

Finny Forever said...

pleasant freshness - adding u to my blogroll or whatever its called.

AlterinG Abhishek said...

ha ha aha!

gosh it is a pain..
i am going thru this orderl myself!
ufffff

ok i was pulled by the title of ur blog
i am trying to compile a story book to be published
J is also giving some funny ones..
lets see
check out the top post on my Chande fundas blog if u find time..